At Atticus Financial Planning we do things differently. This extends to the way we charge for our service.
It is important to us that we add real value to our clients in return for the fees we charge. We offer a bespoke service, tailored to each individual’s particular needs. The fees we charge are based on:
- The amount of work to be done
- The time it will take
- The complexity of the work
All fees are agreed before any work is undertaken and the initial fees charged are never based on the wealth of the individual or the funds being invested.
There is no charge for an initial consultation and this is offered at our own cost.
Thereafter we will agree:
- An initial advice fee, which is paid regardless of whether you proceed with the advice or not
- An implementation fee for putting the plans into place, payable if you decide to implement the advice
- A fixed ongoing fee, based on the service you will receive and the overall complexity of your circumstances
Our fees can be paid via the investments or product provider. Alternatively, you or your company can choose to pay the fees directly.
All fees are authorised and agreed in writing so you will never receive any unexpected bills. We never receive any hidden payments from product providers which means we’re not tied to their products and can stay completely independent.